CONPACK batch parts system
Complete transparency at all stages of the logistics process. Complete monitoring of all deliveries. Elimination of error sources in the logistics process.
The CONTRANS / CONPACK batch parts system is an efficient tool for the management and coordination of individual delivery items; the aim is to ensure that all the right items are available at their destination at the right time.
- Project management with control station function
- System-controlled material and delivery date tracking at item level
- Generation of barcode labels for supplier use
- Labelling of batch parts for the identification and localisation of every individual part
- Labelling summary list serves as a delivery note and as the basis for the CONPACK incoming goods control
- Labelling of all packed goods, system-supported goods receipt and packing monitoring, all dispatched articles monitored by dispatch confirmation function, label scanning (check for completeness)
- Creation of exact dispatch documents
- Construction site management, including incoming goods check at destination location
- Improved files for efficient claim management
- Logistics information to supplement customer records